the ups-and-downs

Monday, November 8, 2010

finally..

She said she wanted to see me. I puzzled with fear at first, but at last i decided to walk in and meet her. I prayed " God, grant me the wisdom to speak." I entered, she looked at me with a furious ans serious eyes and asked "婧柔,你可以听我说话吗? ” I nodded. She gave me a lot of advices and guidances which i have already expected. I wasn't shaken, but my mind was stucked. I thought i was being a rebellious student. It wasn't like that. She ended her words and asked me to think deeper. The world freezed. Finally i decided to say out. "校长,我决定了。”
When i walked out, i was still trembling. Not in fear nor simply excited. I know once i have spoken that, i am responsible for my words and my life. I am gonna pray that God, no matter what happens, You'll open doors for me.
-with all sincerity and truth, i cling on YOUR PROMISES.

No comments:

Post a Comment