the ups-and-downs

Friday, December 3, 2010

violin (:

I started playing violin when i was standard 5 if i am not mistaken. It all started off when mama saw an advertisement on the newspaper about cheap violins and courses and for no doubt, she asked me if i want to. =) i agreed.. but this violin lesson lasted for only two years i guess.
After that, i was given a chance once again to take back my violin. This time the teacher was really harsh and strict. You can never imagined the first time i attended the lesson i dropped the violin. Why?? i just don't know. She was shouting and really rise up from fear from the inside out. I could hardly speak a word and even held my breathe. Yet, i can stand her until now, for almost a year learning from her. She was awesome, but not many can stand her for so long i guess... because of her emotions you thought you were sitting on a roller coaster.
What a fun journey isn't it! =P
This december i was given a chance to be on stage. Well obviously i am nervous because i am still not satisfied with my current performance yet she said i can do well.
Alright, i am taking up the courage, learning to gain confidence and try my best this time.
I never thought i am back to violin once again.. really having butterflies in my stomach ...

God, i will make this a worship for you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment